Many a times we need to do some customizations in SAP code to execute certain functionalities which are not available as a standard .We can use user exits to modify different functionalities.
If you are working in SAP WM , sap has some specific user exits for different functionalities.
Some handy and commonly used user exits are-
User Exits for Transfer orders :
Transfer order creation and Transfer order confirmation are two different areas where we can use user exits to write custom codes.It is important to understand where exactly you would like to apply the custom code.
MWMTO001 Update own data after TO creationMWMTO002 Update own data after TO confirmation
Note: If you are still not able to achieve the custom functionality that you want with these standard user exits, then do check with your abaper for a suitable enhancement spot or hot spot. These are places in the code where a custom code can be introduced and many a times it is helpful . I have used a enhancement spot during TO confirmation as i wanted some data to be updated in the standard tables but still not commited by the system. There is some R & D involved here and your abaper should be able to help you here. Likewise you can check for other user exits or hot spots as per your requirements.
In case a customized strategy is required ,you can use the below user exits .You need to check the ‘activate user exit’ check in the storage type master data to activate your user exit. See screenshot below-
You need to create and activate this customer extension using the standard system tools. In addition, you must activate it in the respective storage types in which stock put away / removal is to be executed using your own strategy.
You can use your custom strategy in combination with the standard strategies given by SAP (recommended)This will mean that in addition to the standard checks and validations done by individual strategies you can add your own code to these
For put away you can use user exits with the following strategies’ ‘ -Manual strategy’L’ -Next empty bin”B” -Bulk strategy”P” -Storage unit type.
For stk removal you can combine the user exit with the SAP standard strategies
” ” Manual strategyand “F”. FIFO
Following are the user exits-
MWMTO003 Own strategy
MWMTO004 Own strategy
MWMTO008 Storage type search for removals
MWMTO013 Enhancements of stock removal strategy “Stringent FIFO”
MWMTO007 Palletization and storage type search for stock placements
MWMD0001 TO printing using print program RLVSDR40MWMD0002 TO printing (multiple processing) through print program RLKOMM40
For completion sake given below is a list of user exits –
- MWMTO001 Update own data after TO creation
- MWMTO002 Update own data after TO confirmation
- MWMTO003 Own strategy
- MWMTO007 Palletization and storage type search for stock placements
- MWMTO004 Own strategy
- MWMTO008 Storage type search for removals
- MWMTO005 TO-related underdelivery
- MWMTO006 Bin-related overdelivery and underdelivery
- MWMTO009 Prevents deletion of TO items
- MWMTO010 Determines total planned TO processing time
- MWMTO011 Correction of processing time for TO item
- MWMTO012 Transfer order split
- MWMTO013 Enhancements of stock removal strategy “Stringent FIFO”
- MWMPP001 WM/PP interface: Automatic TR creation
- MWMRP001 Replenishment control: Selection of delivery items
- MWMRP002 Replenishment control: TR quantity allocation
- MWM2S001 Redetermining 2-step picking
- MWMD0001 TO printing using print program RLVSDR40
- MWMD0002 TO printing (multiple processing) through print program RLKOMM40